Richard Mille replica watches

Richard Miller RM 50-04 Kimi Raikkonen

Watch heavyweight Richard Mille has just launched their latest limited edition masterpiece, the Richard Mille RM 50-04 Kimi Raikkönen, and we can only say one thing… WOW!

The quintessentially stylish Richard Mille expected, the RM 50-04 is an extremely complicated and frankly brilliant timepiece designed for the only “Iceman” Kimi- Designed by Mr. Matias Raikkönen.

The RM 50-04 also celebrates the watchmaker’s partnership with Alfa Romeo’s Formula 1 racing team, of which Raikkonen has been a part since signing with the Swiss racing team in 2018.

As a result, the new RM 50-04 not only shares the same colour scheme as Raikkonen’s C38 Formula 1 car, but also shares the same technical design philosophy and attention to detail.

For example, the bezel and caseback of the new watch are made of a material known only as quartz TPT.

It is made by sandwiching no less than 600 layers of silicon (each 45 microns thick), then impregnating the layers with a white matrix, then putting it all into something called an autoclave and heating it to extreme heat of 120 degrees Celsius.

According to Richard Mille, the benefits of using this material are profound because Quartz TPT has a very strong resistance/weight ratio, excellent non-allergic properties, and incredible UV resistance.

The calibre of the RM 50-04 is a hand-wound tourbillon with split-seconds chronograph, 30-minute totalizer, and power reserve, torque and function indicators, and is equally as technically stunning as it is said to be able to withstand up to 5000 Gs The shock, which is a good thing, because when you box it in F1, you usually go fast.

How can it withstand this level of compound gravity? Well, first of all, the bottom plate and bridges of the movement are made of grade 5 titanium, well, 90% are made of grade 5 titanium, and the other 10% are made of 6% aluminum and 4% vanadium…whatever that is!

In any case, the end result is that if Raikkonen finds out that you’ve stolen one of his Magnum ice creams, he’ll give your eyes harder than a steely glare. fake watch for men

Oh, and like the Formula 1 car he races in, the RM 50-04’s movement is very light: just 7 grams, to be exact.

Because of this amazingly lightweight construction, when Iceman competes in this weekend’s Singapore Grand Prix, he’ll actually be wearing his watch while racing at the Marina Bay Sands street circuit.

In any case, it will be Raikkonen’s 307th F1 race on Sunday night. Hopefully he doesn’t have to test the RM 50-04’s 5000G shock rating.